|Let us share with you the great news: contentACCESS 3.0 is here, introducing a lot of great new features and improvements! We focused on making our flagship product even more easy-to-use and flexible, not only for the end users but also for the administrators. You can find many new and incredibly practical solutions in contentACCESS, making the deployment and usage even better than before. Just take a look at the main points of the release notes:|
- Exchange 2016 support.
- The documentation is now online and built in into the contentACCESS Central Administration.
- New store type: Azure. Archive your documents into the cloud.
- Redesigned login page and Microsoft account login support.
- Possibility to deactivate a user mailbox and save a license.
- Improved mailbox move feature.
- Shortcut synchronization job for keeping the live emails (or shortcuts) in sync with the archive.
- Manual user/group/server import option in provisioning.